Role: Brand Marketing Manager
Function: Restaurants Marketing
Location: Dunstable (remote initially)
Topline salary: c. £45,000 - £48,000 basic + benefits
Are you experienced at developing and executing annual brand plans? Do you have a background in the hospitality, retail or leisure industry? Are you customer centric and highly commercial?
Whitbread’s Restaurants Marketing team is looking for a Brand Marketing Manager to join the team to work on our Bar & Block and Beefeater brands.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the development and evolvement of the Beefeater and Bar+Block brands, providing clear guidelines for all elements of the brand experience
- Responsibility for the evolution and execution of the Beefeater & Bar+Block brand frameworks
- Accountable for the creation & delivery of the annual marketing/customer engagement plan on budget, on time and to the outlined sales & profit targets to drive market share (through improved customer frequency and acquisition of new customers)
- Responsible for the delivery and effectiveness of all in year marketing activity for these brands
- To play a leading role to in-year trading plans, maximising opportunities to drive revenue
- Responsible for media planning to deliver customer frequency and acquisition targets
Why we’d love you to apply:
- You will be highly motivated and a high performing individual with a strong marketing background, commercially astute and with excellent budget management skills
- Demonstrable experience and a track record of success in driving profitable sales in a multi-site branded environment, ideally in the retail, hospitality or leisure sector
- Experience in brand development
- Proven experience of successful delivery of B2C marketing experience across all marcomms channels
- Successful delivery of campaign planning, execution, agency management and post-event analysis
- Creative thinker with strong practical and commercial skills
In return, we will offer you:
- Basic salary c.£45K - £48K
- Sharesave scheme
- A collaborative work culture that focuses on enabling your success and continuing your personal development
- A genuine flexible working policy
- BUPA healthcare
- Optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
- Up to 25% discount off our brands
- Perks at work
As a leading British business of more than 275 years standing, we have experienced turbulent times before and adapted and evolved to remain one of the hospitality sector's most successful companies. Built on robust foundations, our expertise has meant we responded decisively throughout this year with our teams, guests and the continuity of our business at the heart of every decision we made. We acted quickly, to ensure we were prepared for the future, whatever it may hold.
What continues to set us apart are our excellent products and people. We have much loved brands such as Beefeater, Brewers Fayre, Bar+Block alongside exciting up and coming propositions such as Cookhouse & Pub. And in Premier Inn, we have the UK's favourite budget hotel chain, currently outperforming the market and ambitious for more as we execute our plans in both the UK and Germany. At Whitbread, we remain true to our values and put our people at the centre of everything we do.