Gatwick, GB, RH6 0PA
Nestlé Health Science
Brand Manager; Consumer Care (12 month fixed term contract)
Competitive salary (up to £40,000 depending on experience) plus potential bonus + fantastic benefits
This is a full time temporary opportunity but we are always open to discuss individual’s flexible working needs so please speak to us during the recruitment process to understand what this could look like.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Brand Manager to join our Nestlé Health Science business on a fixed term contract, reporting into the Senior Brand Manager. You will take ownership of the day to day management of 4 consumer brands, planning, executing, and optimising demand generation in the NHSc UK & Ireland markets.
A little bit about us
At Nestlé Health Science, we’re advancing nutritional therapy to change the approach of managing your health. Behind our pioneering company are people who are driving breakthroughs and innovating for impact. Our people are changing the way doctors think about meeting the nutritional needs of patients, and the way patients and consumers manage their own health. They know the faces, hear the stories and celebrate the successes of people who had their lives transformed thanks to Nestlé Health Science solutions.
As a Brand Manager you will work alongside the Senior Brand Manager to develop strategic annual brand plans in line with the global and local ambitions for Consumer Care brands. You will be the lead for the Meritene and Optifibre brands, and support the Senior Brand Manager closely on Minami and Vital Proteins. This will involve working collaboratively across internal and external stakeholders in the preparation and execution of brand plans. Your day-to-day will consist of variety and will require strong time-management skills. You will also:
- Manage existing portfolio in terms of monthly brand health evaluations, legal and regulatory compliance and monthly business process, PFME pre and post evaluations.
- Develop strong relationships with the Global team to support the continued strength and growth of brands supported by Global initiatives/projects. Ensure the budget management across the brand is aligned to maximise our spend and deliver exceptional ROI.
- Develop communication plans for brands, working across a complex set of stakeholders including.
- Develop and execute clear integrated strategies that span the NHS landscape to ensure consistency of messaging and brand communications. Work closely with the Sales, Regulatory and Nutrition teams to develop winning commercial propositions and communications.
- Work collaboratively with sales and marketing leadership to analyse sales and all marketing activities to drive value adding insight ensuring informed strategic decisions for the brand are made.
- Lead key sales and marketing activations, from brief to creative execution (collaborating with agency partners and internal regulatory affairs)
To be successful in this role you will already have some fantastic marketing experience under your belt, ideally within a Brand Manager or Assistant Brand Manager role and ideally working on healthcare, nutrition, pharmaceutical or wellness brand(s). You will be passionate, tenacious; results focused and enjoy working in a highly energetic and exciting environment. Acting as an ambassador for the brand, you will have great project management skills and be highly organised. You will also:
- Have brand building experience, including campaign brief & execution
- Have experience influencing & managing internal and external stakeholders (agency partners preferred)
- Have strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing, and ability to build relationships
- Ability to read and analyse data, turning insights into action
- Have experience in P&L Management
- Be energised by a fast-paced environment, with the ability to adapt well to change and new information
What can we offer in return? Great benefits in the shape of a competitive salary and benefits package, bonus scheme, flexible working scheme, 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays plus flex leave, pension scheme and a real focus on personal development and growth.
The closing date for this role is 17th November 2020.
We will be considering candidates as they apply and we will occasionally close job advertisements early in the event we receive sufficient applicants, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
At Nestlé, our values are rooted in respect – for our employees, our customers and our consumers. That’s why championing diversity and inclusion is so important to us; when we embrace different perspectives and give everyone the chance to be the best they can be, we can think in new, creative ways that grow and enhance our business. We are committed to equal opportunity for all and we may collect relevant data for monitoring purposes during our candidate registration process. Be yourself, everyone else is taken!
Ready to take the next step?