Gatwick, GB, RH6 0PA
Brand Manager; Nesquik - Marketing
Competitive salary (up to £45,000 depending on experience) plus potential bonus + fantastic benefits
This is a full time permanent opportunity but we are always open to discuss individual’s flexible working needs so please speak to us during the recruitment process to understand what this could look like.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Brand Manager to join our Nestlé Food & Dairy (F&D) business, based at our head office in Gatwick. This newly created role will be the main marketing contact for the NESQUIK® brand in the UK. Reporting into the Marketing Lead for Dairy Brands the roles primary focus is to delight target consumers, build a strong brand and generate strong brand building results whilst delivering against KPI's of growth, profit and share.
A little bit about us
Our Nestlé UK and Ireland Food & Dairy team are part of the wider, global Nestlé business and home to a number of iconic brands including MAGGI®, CARNATION, NESQUIK®, GARDEN GOURMET and HERTA. With a passion for food and an entrepreneurial mind-set, we’re developing a portfolio of products that is designed to match the diverse and evolving lifestyles of today’s consumers. All to support our very clear ambition – to inspire consumers to create more great food moments at home.
As a Brand Manager for our NESQUIK® brand you will work strategically to deliver growth across the brand. You will be heavily involved in exciting new product launches, selling into retailers and developing communications to support launches. You will also be working closely with the Strategic Business Unit (Global Team), Zone and Senior Stakeholders to lead future innovation for the UK to achieve the brands big ambitions!
You will also:
- Support the sales team in maximising NESQUIK® performance in-store (across channels) by understanding retailer needs and providing relevant solutions. Both across CORE, Nesquik All Natural powder and new products.
- Develop and successfully execute consumer centric Bigger, Bolder and Better innovation & renovation, not only for the current planned NPD, but also actively contributes and influences the Zone and SBU in above market innovation projects.
- Develop and execute campaigns to support the CORE and planned NPD, adapting content provided by the zone to ensure its relevance for the UK market. Manage comms message & brand health across website, social channels, TV and digital.
- Assist and input onto MBS strategy development and leads NESQUIK® ICP process, along with CCSD, creating winning strategies and plans.
- Work with the Food & Dairy Shopper Activation Manager to develop and implement Shopper Activation plans. Responsible for leading creative development, co-ordinates and leads annual briefing to activation team, track and measure ROI performance.
- Deeply understand consumer & shopper behaviours and motivations and use this insight to put the consumer/shopper at the heart of everything that the brand does
- Be fully on top of multiple internal and external brand performance metrics and be able to communicate knowledgeably and rapidly reasons for brand's performance to a variety of stakeholders and develop actions plans accordingly.
- Manage the P&L and conduct financial analysis to improve sales & profit
- Collaboration closely with CCSD to understand and influence risks and opportunities and develop sound commercial propositions to underpin brand initiatives
To be successful in this role you will already have some fantastic marketing experience under your belt, ideally within a Brand Manager or Assistant Brand Manager role previously. You will be passionate, tenacious; results focused and enjoy working in a highly energetic and exciting environment. Acting as an ambassador for the brand, you will have strong project management and analytical skills. You will need to be highly organised, conscientious and a team player. Pro-activity and enthusiasm are essential elements for this role as is proven leadership capability and creative thinking.
- Have the ability to influence at senior levels both internally and externally.
- Demonstrate strong presentation skills, targeting a wide audience from customers to internal stakeholders.
- Be able to run sizable projects and work streams from concept to delivery.
- Be able to demonstrate your experience of leading new product launches.
- A huge portion of passion and entrepreneurial spirit to unlock the potential of our brands.
- Strong data analysis and interpretation skills.
What can we offer in return? Great benefits you’d expect from a business the size of Nestlé – in the shape of a competitive salary and benefits package, bonus scheme, flexible working scheme, 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays plus flex leave, pension scheme and a real focus on personal development and growth.
The closing date for this role is 18th November 2020.
We will be considering candidates as they apply and we will occasionally close job advertisements early in the event we receive sufficient applicants, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
At Nestlé, our values are rooted in respect – for our employees, our customers and our consumers. That’s why championing diversity and inclusion is so important to us; when we embrace different perspectives and give everyone the chance to be the best they can be, we can think in new, creative ways that grow and enhance our business. We are committed to equal opportunity for all and we may collect relevant data for monitoring purposes during our candidate registration process. Be yourself, everyone else is taken!
Ready to take the next step?