Gatwick, GB, RH6 0PA
Brand Manager – Sanpellegrino Italian Sparkling Drinks
Competitive salary (up to £40,000 depending on experience) plus potential bonus + fantastic benefits
This is a full-time temporary opportunity, but we are always open to discuss individual’s flexible working needs so please speak to us during the recruitment process on what this could look like.
We are currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Brand Manager to join our ISD (Italian Sparkling Drinks) marketing team in Gatwick. This is a fantastic, temporary, opportunity to work as part of our International Brands team, taking responsibility for the full life cycle of some of our most highly regarded brands.
Nestlé Waters is the world leader in the natural source water market, and we’re committed to delivering the very best waters in the most sustainable way, straight to our customers, via the most advanced and sustainable techniques currently employed. We have a genuine passion for healthy hydration, a fabulous portfolio of brands, a clear strategy and a determination to win in the marketplace for both consumers and customers.
A day in the life of...
- Drive brand plans including above the line, below the line and digital support,
- Working cross functionally with GD functions (Sales), ES (customer service/planning) and business intelligence to deliver plans
- Create an innovative pipeline (short-medium-long term) in collaboration with International Business HQ in Milan and local functions
- Packaging process management (with I2L Manager and all other functions)
- Manage PFME spend to support brand awareness, consideration and trial, taking ownership of the brand's P&L
- Influence the price/promo outlook and manage performance metrics
- Lead the monthly cycle for Italian Sparkling Drinks (monthly business updates, i2L, bi weekly meetings, QBRs) within Nestlé Waters UK and with the wider market
- Be the main point of contact for International Business Unit across functions – lead the business decision making
What will make you successful
- Preferably degree educated in a relevant subject (Brand Marketing, Economic etc.)
- Previous consistent Marketing experience, preferably in Food & Beverages industry and premium brands
- Proven experience of digital & social marketing.
- Have experience of developing and executing brand strategies.
- Able to understand P&L and budget management being able to take ownership of these activities.
- Be able to influence at senior levels both internally and externally.
- Demonstrate great communication presentation skills, targeting a wide audience.
- Be able to run sizable projects and work streams from concept to delivery.
- Demonstrate great analytical skills and a strategic mind-set.
- Well organised with sound knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint.
What you need to know
What can we offer in return? Great benefits you’d expect from a business the size of Nestlé – in the shape of a competitive salary and benefits package, bonus scheme, flexible working scheme, 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays plus flex leave, pension scheme and a real focus on personal development and growth.
The closing date for this role is Tuesday 19th January 2021.
We will be considering candidates as they apply and we will occasionally close job advertisements early in the event we receive sufficient applicants, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
At Nestlé, our values are rooted in respect – for our employees, our customers and our consumers. That’s why championing diversity and inclusion is so important to us; when we embrace different perspectives and give everyone the chance to be the best they can be, we can think in new, creative ways that grow and enhance our business. We are committed to equal opportunity for all and we may collect relevant data for monitoring purposes during our candidate registration process. Be yourself, everyone else is taken!
Ready to take the next step?