Brexit Customs Administrator
I am currently recruiting on behalf of my client based at Harwell in Didcot. This exciting position will be until July 2021, but could extend if the deadlines are not met.
-Temporary position until July 2021.
-Full time hours, Monday to Friday.
-Payrate TBC depending one experience.
-Will be working from home during the current lockdown, however will be expected to return to the office once over, so you must be able to get to Harwell, Didcot.
The jobholders will be responsible for:
- Checking clearances made by LSPs on my clients behalf, using data that my client provides. Working with LSPs to resolve any errors that are identified, per established process.
- Providing clearance instructions to LSPs for ad hoc shipments on my clients deferment account for Import VAT and Duty payments.
- Working with the Business to: capture shipment requirements for customer sales and service, and support Transaction Tax and Accounts Payable needs.
- Attending regular status reviews with Trade Manager and the team to report progress and prioritise.
- The position will be office based, working from home when this is not possible.
-Good A levels or equivalent. Suitable for school leavers, higher level education does not mean you are overqualified.
-At least 2 years previous experience in an admin role is preferred.
-Good written and spoken English.
-Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Word; comfortable learning how to use new systems.
-Clear and effective communication over phone, via WebEx/Zoom and by email.
-Attention to detail and accuracy, flexibility and focus on priorities and process.
This position is to start as soon as possible, if you feel fitting please apply today or get in touch with Hannah from Manpower.