Business Analyst | Contract | PCI Enablement
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join our IT team at the Whitbread Head Office. We are currently going through a period of growth as we expand the Premier Inn brand to Germany and are looking to establish nearly 40 hotels in the next 2 years.
You will be working on a large scale programme looking at PCI enablement across the business.
What you’ll need for this role:
- Experience of working on projects and programmes around PCI
- Excellent knowledge of requirements gathering processes and proven analysis and problem-solving techniques;
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills, covering As-Is and To-Be Processes, Business Requirements Documents and test plans;
- Experience in managing relationships between external partners and business stakeholders;
- Effectively engage all levels of internal stakeholder, from users to director level;
- Exceptional communication & influencing skills with a strong customer focus;
- Proven experience of successfully facilitating workshops with business leads and external vendors, with the confidence to challenge;
- Track record of managing and contributing to multiple IT projects, simultaneously, and an ability to prioritise workload;
- Experience of the end-to-end project lifecycle, including facilitation of test phases and handover to support;
- Exposure to a variety of development methodologies and techniques, both Waterfall and Agile;
- Effective at working as part of a multi-disciplined project team;
- Ability to focus on individual tasks, but with the confidence to ask for help when required.
What we’d like you to have:
- Experience within the hospitality industry;
- Experience of working with offshore companies;
- BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis;
- Proficient at creating briefing packs, appropriate to the audience, for approval boards;