Business Performance Analyst
Whitbread Court, Dunstable, Bedfordshire – LU5 5XE
£Competitive DOE plus excellent benefits including 10% bonus, healthcare and pension
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing team that is critical to the successful commercial performance of Premier Inn.
As Business Performance Analyst, you’ll develop projects and analysis that determines the drivers behind our commercial performance. Unearthing strategic and tactical opportunities. There is a real breadth of territory – covering pricing algorithms, digital marketing, ecommerce and all ancillary sales. This will be a key role in setting the culture and pace of this new team that will utilise your experience and reward your enthusiasm.
We are the UK's leading hospitality company, a FTSE 100 organisation with over 35,000 employees worldwide, and for the last 10 years running have been recognised as a ‘Top Employer’ by the Top Employers Institute
Owning successful brands such as Premier Inn and hub by Premier Inn, we have over 850 hotels - which is over 80,000 bedrooms - across the UK, Germany and the Middle East (with a committed pipeline of over 20,000 more). We’re also proud to own over 420 restaurants across the UK including Beefeater and our newer brands Bar + Block and Cookhouse & Pub. With exciting plans to innovate and grow our core UK and international business, we’re always keeping our customers at the heart of what we do and there has never been a more exciting time to join Whitbread!
What you will be doing:
- You’ll run strategy projects and project workstreams that input in to the business planning process
- Getting to grips with this business, you’ll develop a strong understanding of what we do, drivers behind cost, customer satisfaction, business impact and how processes work
- We’ll look to you to identify areas of improvement and options for change with pro’s, cons and costs
- Your insight will come from a combination of robust analysis of data, reviews of other industries and competitors, latest technology trends and accumulated knowledge
- You’ll build business case for proposed solutions including financial, customer and team impacts and develop the plan to put this change in to practice
- Stakeholder engagement is also key to this role – ensuring excellent communication through a project
Why we’d love you to apply:
- Degree qualified from a discipline that has expanded your critical thinking and developed your strategic mindset
- Excellent communication skills as well as a flexible and adaptable approach. You’ll also need to be tenacious and resilient.
- Analytical rigour is a must; you’ll need to have a structured and methodical approach and an open mind with previous experience of an analytical and insight-driven role
- The ability to spot opportunities, influence upwards and challenge others will ensure you succeed in this role.
- Ideally from a consultancy-type background, you’ll also be familiar with project management methodology and have previous experience of holding a strategy-planning role
In return, we will offer you:
- A market competitive base salary
- Up to 10% annual bonus
- Sharesave scheme and Individual BUPA healthcare
- A collaborative work culture that focuses on enabling your success and continuing your personal development combined with a genuine flexible working policy
- Optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
- Free parking across our Head Office campus and up to 25% discount off our brands