Business Process Analyst | Dunstable | Contract
About the Business Process Analyst role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Process Analyst to join our team in Dunstable and work on a project focused around re-engineering the processes behind Joiners Movers Leavers (JML) within Whitbread.
This will involve scoping what the broader areas are, AS-IS and TO-BE process mapping, Lean process thinking and driving the orchestration of data.
What you’ll need for this role:
- Excellent knowledge of requirements gathering processes and proven analysis and problem-solving techniques;
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills, covering As-Is and To-Be Processes, Business Requirements Documents and test plans;
- Experience with JML projects, Active Directory, IDAM
- Understanding various processes and the orchestration of data
- Experience in managing relationships between external partners and business stakeholders;
- Effectively engage all levels of internal stakeholder, from users to director level;
- Exceptional communication & influencing skills with a strong customer focus;
- Proven experience of successfully facilitating workshops with business leads and external vendors, with the confidence to challenge;
- Track record of managing and contributing to multiple IT projects, simultaneously, and an ability to prioritise workload;
- Experience of the end-to-end project lifecycle, including facilitation of test phases and handover to support;
- Exposure to a variety of development methodologies and techniques, both Waterfall and Agile;
- Effective at working as part of a multi-disciplined project team;
- Ability to focus on individual tasks, but with the confidence to ask for help when required.