Role: Business Support Lead – German Speaking
Function: Sales & Distribution
Location: Dunstable - Flexible
As part of our Sales & Distribution team, the Business Support Lead for Germany will be responsible for supporting both managed and un-managed business customers in the adoption and use of our ‘Business Booker’ tool, supporting inbound calls and emails for all Business Booker queries, working towards agreed customer SLAs, and have a passion for delivering industry leading customer service. This role will be essential to supporting customer retention, growth and loyalty, ensuring that customers understand how to effectively implement, manage, extend, and evangelise Business Booker within their organisations, and to become self-sufficient in their use of the platform.
In addition to delivering outstanding customer service and support – you will also have one eye open to commercial revenue opportunities – building a relationship with the Inside Sales New Business team, to identify un-managed business customers within whom you have developed a relationship, and who would be ideal candidates to engage our sales teams, and explore the benefits of Premier Inn’s broader business product and services.
We are the UK's leading hospitality company, a FTSE 100 organisation with over 35,000 employees worldwide. We have been recognised as a ‘Top Employer’ by the Top Employers Institute for the last 10 years.
Owning successful brands such as Premier Inn and hub by Premier Inn, we have over 850 hotels - which is over 80,000 bedrooms - across the UK, Germany and the Middle East (with a committed pipeline of over 20,000 more). We’re also proud to own over 420 restaurants across the UK including Beefeater and our newer brands Bar + Block and Cookhouse & Pub. With exciting plans to innovate and grow our core UK and international business, we always keep our customers at the heart of what we do. There has never been a more exciting time to join Whitbread!
What you will be doing:
- Develop working relationships across a wide spectrum of Business Booker users – from different backgrounds
- Support Business Booker enquiries and requests from both managed and unmanaged business customers
- Meet BB and BA response / resolution SLA’s and comply with agreed deadlines
- Assist Business Booker customers to drive booking compliance
- Support managed and unmanaged Business Account customers with invoice and ad hoc queries
- Pro-actively identify sales opportunities for unmanaged Business Booker and Business Account customers
- Ensure Premier Inn’s broader products and services are promoted at all times (incl. new openings)
- Log and categorizes enquiries and resolution times
- Proactively liaise with Sales Marketing and eCRM to develop BB support & educational materials
- Proactively liaise with Distribution & Digital to suggest and test product improvements
- Continuous learning and updating of product knowledge
Why we’d love you to apply:
- To be fluent in German and English, written and verbal.
- Ability to grow & develop strong working relationships with business customers
- Ability to build genuine rapport and trust to win support at all levels of an organisation
- Understanding of sales processes
- Ability to repackage ideas and explain things in a different way to gain buy in / understanding
- Excellent ability to build internal relationships across Premier Inn teams and engage multifunctional resources around key tasks.
- How to manage, meet and exceed expectations (customer focused mind set)
- How to build productive relationships with team and colleagues, both internally and externally. Able to identify and support the best resources to effectively deliver against goals
- How to deal effectively which challenging or ambiguous situations, or challenging customers
- Perceptive of impact or opportunity of wider issues on the immediate business environment
In return, we will offer you:
- A market competitive base salary
- Up to 10% annual bonus
- Sharesave scheme
- A collaborative work culture that focuses on enabling your success and continuing your personal development
- A genuine flexible working policy
- Individual BUPA healthcare
- Optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
- Free parking across our Head Office campus
- Subsidised restaurant
- Up to 25% discount off our brands
- Perks at work