Inbound Call Centre Agents x 6 – Belper
Temporary – Permanent
£8.19 to start with, £8.58 following successful probation period
Full time - 42.75 hours per week
MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR INTERVIEW ON 12TH NOVEMBER
Blue Arrow are recruiting in partnership with Vaillant to add talent to their Call Centre. Vaillant are a well-known established company. They are the ‘Rolls Royce’ of the heating industry. The call centre especially are proud of their family like working environment. They provide full training for all successful candidates and have an excellence course that all staff can take part in providing you with a nationwide certification.
Key responsibilities include:
- You will be answering inbound telephone calls
- You will be booking engineers for repair and service
- You will always provide a high level of customer service in all situations
- There is also the opportunity for you to up sell and cross sell (if chosen will benefit you with performance bonus paid on a monthly basis
- A temporary contract going permanent after 6 months for the right candidate
- Will I be working Weekdays, Weekends, Evenings, Nights or a combination?
- Shift work between 7.30am and 7pm
- Flexible working shift pattern
- Shifts allocated after 6 week training period.
- Pay increase from £8.19 to £8.58 following successful 6 month probation period
Benefits and Transport Links
- 6 week training scheme provided
- Homemade food type canteen
- Costa Coffee
- Free Parking
- Superstar reward scheme working with Blue Arrow#
- Good transport links into local town
- Short walk from bus/train station
- 15 minute drive from nearest city
- Free onsite parking
- Previous experience within a customer service role, call centre or other similar telephone based role.
- A target driven attitude that succeeds in performance and quality of service
- To be able to quickly build up a relationship with customers over the phone, possibly in difficult situations
- Have an excellent telephone manner – especially in a pressurised busy environment