You will join us as a Campaigns Assistant to assist the Senior Public Affairs and Campaigns Officer to develop the supporter journey for the Can’t Stomach Hunger integrated advocacy and fundraising campaign, liaising with the Communications and Fundraising Teams as required.
Campaigns Assistant Responsibilities:
• Support the Senior Public Affairs and Campaigns Officer to deliver Concern Worldwide UK’s Can’t Stomach Hunger campaign and secure commitments from the UK government to tackle global malnutrition
• Help develop high quality supporter emails and communications that drive higher engagement in campaigning and fundraising activities
• Manage the handling of supporter data, in line with best practice and legal requirements to ensure information about our supporters is accurate and updated in a timely manner
• Produce campaign reports and analyse data to provide insights that guide campaign development and inform future campaigns
• Provide ad-hoc support in engaging parliamentarians on our advocacy objectives in nutrition and resilience
Campaigns Assistant Requirements:
• Minimum of 1 years experience of working as part of a policy and campaigns team or Communications team
• Self motivation and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively with team members, other staff at Concern and external stakeholders.
• Ability to produce clear and compelling supporter or public facing communications.
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Experience of handling supporter and/or complex data
• Sound judgement and ability to work to (often tight) deadlines.
• High level of IT literacy and proficiency using databases, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook.
About Concern Worldwide (UK) Ltd:
We are an international humanitarian organisation that strives for a world free from poverty, fear and oppression.
We deliver life-saving and life-changing interventions to some of the world's poorest and most vulnerable people. From rapid emergency response to our innovative programming in health and nutrition, livelihoods and education, we go to the hardest to reach places to make sure that no-one is left behind.
Location: London, UK
Job type: Part Time, 4 months Fixed Term Contract, 3-4 days per week
Salary: £25,659 pro rata
You may have experience of the following: Policy, Campaigns Assistant, Policy Advisor, Policy Assistant, Communications Assistant, Campaigns, Data Administrator, etc.
£25659 per annum
3 months ago
4 months Fixed Term