Capital and Lifecycle Project Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager (Capital and Lifecycle) to join Renewi. The Capital and Lifecycle Manager will be responsible for managing the Projects Team (Programme Manager and Project Managers) and leading, shaping and delivering a series of multiple capex projects within waste processing technology, performance and infrastructure across UK PFI/PPP contracts. The role will also support implementation of further improvement capex projects to the established assets across the UK.
Capital and Lifecycle Project Manager Responsibilities:
• Assume overall responsibility for the success of the Capital and Lifecycle projects team with direct reports of 5.
• Deliver a clear plan for the prioritisation of all projects (up to £3million capex)
• Oversee a clear system of protocol that delivers full traceability of all projects delivered
• Take full accountability of managing the projects business with a clear financial and commercial strategy.
• Proactively engage with project stakeholders, including internal operational customer and third-party partners, to secure buy-in and achievement of project objectives in line with the needs of the business.
• Work closely with the operational teams to manage interfaces between improvement development or works and site activities, minimising any impact wherever possible.
• Manage time, cost and risk using the established project management framework, tools and contract processes. Monitor and report on progress against the agreed parameters.
• Coordinate and control multiple projects measuring inputs and deliverables, closely manage change and resolve issues as necessary to keep each project on track.
• Build and lead high-performing cross-functional projects teams, establishing positive relationships and promoting an engaged and dynamic culture.
Capital and Lifecycle Project Manager Requirements:
• Proven track record of managing multiple projects within active operational environments, using excellent organisational and commercial skills to optimise delivery.
• Strong leadership approach, engendering collaborative and innovative ways of working.
• Positive communication skills to motivate team and develop a strong rapport with project stakeholders to assure a smooth delivery.
• Degree Qualified – technical discipline.
• APM Qualified or similar.
• Experienced in the management of NEC3 suite of contracts – particularly client side.
• Proven Project management understanding and experience.
• Ability to employ project management processes and ensure that the project teams understand and follow these.
• Clear thinking and able to make strategic and tactical decisions to progress the project within the constraints set.
• IT literate, particularly MS Excel, Project and Word.
• Capability to travel as required
About Renewi plc:
Renewi PLC is a leading waste-to-product business ideally positioned to be part of the solution to some of the main environmental problems facing society today: reducing waste, avoiding pollution, and preventing the unnecessary use of finite natural resources.
The UK Services Division of Renewi PLC employs approximately 700 employees over 39 locations and collectively we handle more than 1.97 million tonnes of waste annually, achieving a 73% recycling and recovery rate.
As a Group, Renewi PLC employs approximately 8,000 employees over 250 locations in 9 countries in Europe and North America. Collectively we handle more than 15 million tonnes of waste annually, achieve a 90% recycling and recovery rate and avoid 3 million tonnes of carbon pollution. We have the broadest range of waste-to-product services in the industry. Above all, our team is committed and passionate about our mission: waste no more.
Location: Milton Keynes, Flexible working available
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £60,000 to £75,000 per annum + car allowance (negotiable depending on experience)
You may have experience of the following: Lifecycle Project Manager, Project Manager, Capital and Lifecycle, Operational Project Manager, Delivery Manager, Project Management, Contract Management, etc.
£60000 - £75000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Capital and Lifecycle Project Manager