Be a Hero, make a difference every day and give back to your community!
Prime Life are proud to be working in partnership with the National Care Force to offer new opportunities to those who have been affected financially by COVID-19. As such, we are on the lookout for passionate and dedicated individuals to join our team as a Care Assistant at River Meadows Residential Home, in the charming village of Kineton in Warwickshire.
Prior experience is not essential, however a genuine caring nature and a willingness to put our residents at the heart of everything you do, certainly is.
The Benefits of Working with Prime Life:
This role offers great work life balance, with regular set shift patterns across a 7-day working week. In return for your commitment and dedication to our residents, we can offer range of excellent benefits including;
• Competitive hourly pay starting at £8.72 per hour, with enhancements for vocational achievements
• Opportunities to learn and progress with the support of our dedicated Quality Matters team
• Outstanding Apprenticeship scheme enabling you to obtain vocational qualifications and earn whilst you learn
• Funded, market leading E-learning Courses soon to be rolled out
• Fully funded DBS
• Blue Light Discount Card Scheme
• Key Worker Recognition – Be a Social Care Hero!
• Comprehensive Holiday Pay scheme based on your continued average earnings, that rewards you for your commitment to care and doesn’t leave you out of pocket when on holiday!
• Fantastic Refer a Friend scheme, offering up to £200 per successful candidate!
Responsibilities of our Care Assistants include:
• Assisting residents with their personal hygiene and choosing an outfit for the day ahead
• Supporting residents to dine at mealtimes and maintain good nutrition and hydration
• Encouraging residents to mobilise safely around the home, with the support of mobility aids and specialist equipment
• Providing friendship and companionship, and accompanying residents on social outings or appointments
• Maintaining accurate and timely written records and completing documentation
• Being a part of a multi-disciplinary team and engaging with other care professionals, as and when required, to promote the health and well-being of our residents
• Welcoming family members to the home and assisting with enquiries
What we’re looking for in our Care Assistants:
To be successful within this role, you will have a genuine caring nature and a desire to make a real difference for our residents. Though prior experience as a Care Assistant or Support worker is desirable, this is not essential as full training is provided.
Typically, our residents live with age related conditions, life-limiting health conditions and physical disabilities that require dignified support from our care team. It is essential that candidates for this role are therefore patient, understanding and respectful of our resident’s individual abilities.
If you have a passion for helping others and want to feel rewarded in your work, then apply today to become a Care Assistant, and we’ll ensure to be in touch!
Location: Kineton, Warwickshire
Position: Care Assistant
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Rate of Pay: £9.15 to £9.36 per hour
You may have experience of the following: Care Assistant, Support Worker, Care Worker, Healthcare Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Community Support Worker, Disability, Disabilities, Care Staff, Charity, Charities, Not for Profit, NFP, Third Sector, etc.