Care Home Manager
Weston Super Mare
£55,000 - £60,000 pa
As Care Home Manager you will draw upon your extensive expertise and leadership skills, as you will be responsible for the running of all aspects of the home, ensuring it runs as efficiently as possible whilst maintaining the highest standards of quality, care excellence, parallel with the commercial success of the home which currently holds an 'Good' QCQ rating.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have a proven track record in the management and delivery of high-quality care within nursing homes.
- Possess strong commercial acumen
- Have excellent communicative skills
- Demonstrate excellent leadership
- RGN qualification ideal but not essential
How we care for you:
- A fantastic salary package
- A competitive bonus incentive scheme
- Continued investment in your professional development
- A comprehensive and supportive induction programme to ensure confidence and competence
- Employee discounts scheme for a wide range of retailers, restaurants and days out
- Staff well-being programme
ANGEL - Aldershot / 01252 332555
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.