£22093 - £25544 per annum
4 months ago
Join Care in Mind – A Unique and Innovative Approach to Supporting Young People in Care.
Care in Mind provide residential services for young people aged 16-25 years old who have been discharged from psychiatric inpatient stays or secure children’s homes. The young people we care for often require a high level of support and dynamic approach to risk management in order to support problems they may have with self-harming, behaviour and emotional regulation.
Our aim is to support the young people using a therapeutic approach to live in a non-secure community setting and to achieve their individual goals in preparation for transition to adult life.
Position: Fixed Term Team Leader
Location: York, Yorkshire
Job type: Full Time, Fixed Term Contract
Hours: 37.5 hours per week plus sleeps in when required.
Salary: £22,093.50 to £25,544 per annum
Benefits: 27 holidays per year plus bank holidays, Free learning and professional development opportunities, Company Pension Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Childcare Vouchers Scheme, Free onsite parking
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 24th July, 2019
About the role:
As part of our continued growth we are now looking to recruit within our home in York.
- Support the Residential Manager in ensuring the smooth running of the residential home and to provide an element of support to residents which encourages them to maintain independence.
- The provision of quality care and support for all the Young People, ensuring or facilitating their physical, social, psychological, intellectual, and spiritual needs within the resources available.
- Assist the Residential Manager in managing safeguarding matters, possibly on a regular basis in conjunction with the company and local authority’s policies and procedures.
- Experience in working within residential services.
- Minimum of 12 months supervisory management experience.
- Must hold a Level 3 in Health and Social care or equivalent.
Able to work shifts within a 24/7 day per week rota on a combination of office days and shifts.
If you have a passion and commitment to work with young people and make a difference to their lives please apply now for a link to our online application pack.
Care in Mind operates a safer recruitment process and as part of this process the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We are an equal opportunities employer who values diversity and positively encourages applications of all ages from all sections of the community.
As an employer we are also committed to promoting and protecting the physical and mental health and well-being of all our staff.
We reserve the right to bring forward our closing date, without notice in the event of high volumes of interest.
You may have experience of the following: Care Team Leader, Team leader, Support Worker, Senior Support Worker, Care Manager, Learning Disabilities, Social Care, Voluntary Sector, Mental Health Worker, Vulnerable People, Social Worker, Support Coordinator, Support Manager, Charity, Charities, Third Sector, Not for Profit, NFP, etc.