We provide quality award-winning care in the comfort of our client’s homes across Windsor, Runnymede & West Spelthorne. Or mission is to change the face of aging and we are rated CQC ‘Outstanding’ and a ‘5 Star employer’.
We are looking for part-time CAREGivers in the Egham area of Surrey. This is a career where you bring a smile, companionship, trust, and support to your specifically matched special someone. It is not just a job; it is a vocation!
Join the Team
You could be part of a special homecare provider with an Outstanding rating with the CQC,to this provider, ‘care’ means quality care! The owner is a lovely lady who was inspired to start the service following a cancer diagnosis that changed her life. The people she met in the care sector were amazing and inspired her to dedicate herself to helping others. They provide companionship-led care and support to older people living in their own homes. The care they provide varies according to the person’s needs, however one thing they are passionate about is the quality of the service and that is down to their amazing team.
As a CAREGiver, you will support older adults in the local community to remain independent both in their own home and by keeping them active in the local community. A typical example of some of duties you will perform are:
· Helping with morning and evening routines.
· Assisting with personal care.
· Prompting to take any medications.
· Shopping expeditions or trips out for interest and exercise.
· Preparing meals and light household duties.
· Being a reliable companion and someone to be relied upon.
We understand you will have some questions about this CAREGiver role. Do not worry, once you have applied one of their team will contact you to have an initial chat so you can get to know each other. This is a chance for you to ask any questions you may have. We cannot wait to hear from you.
· No experience is necessary, as award-winning training is provided.
· It is essential that you drive and own a car.
· £10.50 - £13.00 per hour.
· Part-time hours available, and more if preferred.
· If you have a few hours availability during the week and alternate weekends between 8am – 10 pm, then this position is ideal for you.
· Minimum 1-hour visits and visiting the same regular clients, matched to your mutual interests and likes.