Operating for over a decade in the local area, Home Instead Senior Care Stafford is part of the world's largest and leading provider of companionship-led domiciliary care for older people. With one hour minimum calls, personality matching our clients and CAREGivers, and award winning training, we are able to provide a truly exceptional level of person-centered care.
We provide non-medical services for our clients so they can remain independent in their own homes. Our focus is on companionship so we can support not only the physical well-being but also the emotional well-being of our clients and combat loneliness. Along with our companionship calls we also provide home-help and personal care, all with the incredibly high standard that has come to be expected from us.
What we do differently:
- We are a values-based recruiter. This means whether you have previous care experience or not, what matters to us most is that you share our values and passion in building relationships and combatting loneliness in older people.
- Because our focus is on your values more than experience, we provide award-winning and industry-leading training so you can feel confident providing the care our clients deserve. We won the Princess Royal Training Award for 2019 and both our Dementia & End of Life training are City & Guilds accredited.
- Our minimum call time is one hour, this is because we do not believe it is possible to provide truly exceptional care in 15 minutes. We don’t tick boxes and move onto the next call, we take the time to build meaningful relationships with the client and make a difference to their lives.
- We provide personality matching between our clients & CAREGivers. We take into consideration your past employment, hobbies, and interests all in the aim to provide that extra level of compatability for both you and the client. You are not a number, you are a name, a person, and a valued member of our team.
- We don’t have a uniform here. We have a dress code, but we believe that you will be able to provide a better level of companionship and care if you are comfortable in your own clothes.
- As our clients often receive care 7 days a week we do require alternate weekends but other than that we will endeavour to work around your prior arrangements.
- We don’t want you running here, there, and everywhere. We operate within Cheadle, Stone, Stafford & Surrounding Villages and have teams for each area. You don’t want to be sitting in your car for ages to get between calls, and neither do we.
Home Instead Senior Care Stafford is a family run business and there are many other things that we do that stand us out from the crowd, the best thing to do is get in touch and see what we can do for you.
No qualifications needed.