Are you interested in joining a fast-paced, innovative and growing organisation? Adare SEC is a leading provider of technology-led, Integrated Communication Solutions, inspiring our clients with choice and insight to deliver their vital message securely, via multiple channels. We partner with a wide range of blue chip clients such as Allianz, Santander and Virgin Trains to ensure their communications are efficient, effective and engaging.
Position: CCM Developer
Job type: Full Time, Permanent (38.5 hour working week)
Salary: Up to £40k dependent on experience
Benefits: Company Pension Scheme. 26 days annual leave plus stat. Free car parking. Flexible working opportunities with other flexible benefits such as buying additional holiday days.
About the role:
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a CCM Developer to join the Technology team in Huddersfield (HD9 8QQ).
Working within the CCM Development department, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of CCM solutions for our clients. You will be expected to deliver these solutions in-line with agreed timescales and to a high standard.
- Degree (or equivalent) or relevant industry (Quadient) certifications, or experience.
- Relevant experience working with the Quadient software suite, developing DM or TM CCM client solutions.
- Experience delivering the CCM-related aspects of project work and delivering and managing customer change.
- Experience using data processing software, for the processing of customer data, securely and in accordance with client instructions.
- A good level of knowledge in the Quadient Inspire suite including:
- Designer (with intermediate scripting)
- Interactive Classic/Interactive
- Knowledge of data formats and their use within Quadient CCM solutions including:
- A basic understanding of SQL/T-SQL and general database design.
- A basic understanding of Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
- A good understanding of HTML and CSS.
No agencies...thank you.
You may have experience of the following: CCM Developer, CCM Software Engineer, Quadient Developer, Customer Communications Management, etc
Up to £40k dependent on experience
25 days ago