Citibase operates a rapidly expanding and diverse nationwide network of business centres offering flexible workspaces to entrepreneurs and businesses. We give our Customers the flexibility, independence, ‘Freedom at Work’, and support to create, grow and enjoy running their businesses in our centres.
We’ve been going from strength to strength for 25 years to cement our position as ‘The Property Manager for the New Economy’. We’re currently experiencing a sensational period of growth as the flexible officing revolution continues to disrupt the traditional office market. Our unique Client management model connects building owners (Clients) with occupiers (Customers) to generate cash from underutilised office space in all types of buildings from Aberdeen to Brighton. Citibase is creating a positive alternative in the business centre market.
Our people come from all sorts of backgrounds, however we all share the same values and characteristics. We're positive, team players, good organisers and great at communicating. After all, we are the living, breathing and smiling proof that 'Freedom' at Work' is not just for our Clients and Customers – it's for the people who work hard to make it all happen.
Position: Centre Administrator
Location: Birmingham Mailbox
Job type: Part Time, 3 month Fixed Term Contract
Hours: 20 hours between 8:00am – 18:00pm (Flexible), Monday to Friday
Salary: £8.41 per hour
Benefits: Pension scheme; 28 holidays (Including public Bank Holidays); Ride to Work scheme; Training and Development opportunities
About the role:
Citibase has an opportunity for an exceptional individual to take on the rewarding role of meeting and greeting customers when they are welcomed to our business centres, in person and by telephone. To succeed in this varied and interesting role, you must be passionate about customers and be able to create an engaging Customer Experience that is personal, memorable and unique!
Make the grade and you could soon be part of a successful centre team – and a business that’s going places.
- Meets and greets visitors and customers as the first point of contact at the centre
- Ensures the reception area is presented to a high standard at all times
- Consistently delivers outstanding customer service in centre
- Promotes and upsells the full range of Citibase services to customers
- Manages incoming calls and emails professionally and promptly
- Supports Centre Manager to deliver centre events plan
- Delivers customer moves smoothly in line with customer requirements
- Ensures all customer complaints are escalated if not resolved at first touch
- Manages enquiries and call backs via telephone, email and in person
- Handles incoming and outgoing post for the centre
- Co-ordinates meeting room bookings
- Trouble-shoots including telephone and internet connections
- Ensures messages are delivered to customers timely and professionally
- Raises any Health and Safety issues in line with Policy
- Collates and generates services to be charged via the E-Billing system
- Regularly updates customer information for the centre
- Assists with other tasks as requested
You can do all the above with a smile on your face and maintain a positive attitude, you lead by example to ensure the centre you are proud of provides a great customer experience every day.
- 1 year’s customer service experience in a people focused environment (Desirable)
- Experience working in Hospitality, Retail, Leisure, Airline, (or similar)
- Ideally Graduate calibre
- Minimum Grade C in English and Maths (or equivalent)
- Confident user of Microsoft office 365 (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Professional manner
- Excellent telephone manner
- Building customer relationships
- Excellent communicator
- Great attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Willingness to learn
- Welcoming, friendly and confident
You may have experience of the following: Centre Administrator, Conference Assistant, Events Assistant, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Office Assistant, Office Administrator, Assistant Events Manager, Assistant Conference Manager, Receptionist, etc.
£8.41 per hour
4 months ago