The role can be based in London, Bristol, York, Norwich & Sheffield.
Chauffeur Operations Administrator
Aviva is a FTSE 100 multinational insurance organisation and we are the UK's leading True Customer Composite satisfying all our customer insurance needs across General Insurance (Personal & Commercial), Life, Health, Pensions business and Asset Management.
Aviva is a UK digital leader, we provide our service to 33 million online users and boast our presence in 16 countries (UK, Europe, Asia and Canada). Due to our success and recognition we are internationally recognised as Aviva is the second largest general insurer in Canada!!
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Group Corporate Security team as a Chauffeurs Operational support administrator.
The role is to Support the operations and management of the chauffeur function in a professional manner, someone who is proactive, driven and highly-organised. This is a demanding, interesting and challenging role, we need someone who is flexible, collaborative, adaptable plus very well organised. You need to show initiative, can think on your feet, have excellent attention to detail and be proactive. This is a client facing role
and requires someone with excellent communication skills.
· Manage the drivers schedule and diary processing
· Ensure working time directive and adequate rest between jobs
· Delivering cost against quality
· Allocating work, prioritizing passengers and requirements
· Creating, maintain and reviewing daily driver Records
· Monthly submission compiled and sent to relevant department
· Issuing weekly and daily reminders relating to bookings and collections
· Ensure drivers have required documents/ post / luggage requested by the EA’s
· Daily liaison with EA’s
· Source third party suppliers where required
· Review 3rd party invoices
Skills & Experience required
· Excellent communication both written and oral together with questioning skills
· Must have a professional telephone manner
· Excellent customer service skills
· Competent on Microsoft office, Excel & Word
· Good planning and written communication skills
· Ability to plan ahead and work under pressure
· The ideal candidate would be self motivated, polite, flexible and can remain calm under pressure
What will you get for this role?
· Location flexible – London, Bristol, York, Norwich
· Working Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm, although mindful that this role is flexible
· Salary of up to 25K pa depending on experience
· Generous defined contribution pension scheme
· Annual performance related bonus and pay review
· Minimum holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
· Up to 30% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family
· Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
As a disability confident employer we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability, (As defined in the The Equality Act 2010) whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. (By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean that you must provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required, as well as meeting any of the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential).
Please apply through the website. and then notify us that you meet the conditions for the guaranteed interview scheme.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact us directly - Contact details: Lacey Lane Mckoy on 0121 234 7612 or firstname.lastname@example.org