Pub based in Arundel is looking for a Chef de partie or Commis chef to join the brigade. You will have an opportunity to learn new skills and enhance your knowledge as a Chef, working with fresh and local produce.
Your main responsibilities as Chef de partie will include:
- Ensuring minimum kitchen wastage
- Assist with deliveries and monitoring stock rotation
- Learn and record skills and recipes from Senior Chefs
- Assist Senior Chefs with daily tasks of food preparatio
What you need to get the job as a Chef de partie Chef:
- Attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to prioritise and organise
- Willingness to learn and develop your skills
- Own transport or cycling is essential due to a rural location
The Reward – Chef de partie
- Company benefits and tips
- Salary up to £22,000
- Recognition of your achievements
- A team of professional and friendly staff
- Opportunity for development and progression
How to apply:
ACT NOW: Press apply button
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.