Beautiful independent waterfront bistro in Swanwick. The chefs have created a menu of dishes using seasonal ingredients, prepared with care. A chef is required to join a team of 3 kitchen staff, 5/7 days - 48 hrs although will flutter lower in quitter times, straight shifts, breakfast starts at 9am Winter hours will be finished at 7pm Sunday – Thursday
Salary of up to £19k - £20k per annum based on experienced & cash tips weekly and tronc monthly.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef:
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Run all sections
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef:
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications preferred but not essential
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role/fresh food experience
Salary of up to £19,000 - £20,000 per annum
- Excellent tips weekly and Tronc monthly
- Great career progression opportunities
- Some evenings OFF
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.