Are you a driven, proactive and self-motivated Chef De Partie?
We are looking for three Chef De Parties to work for one of the leading contract catering in UK to work for a Military School in Twickenham.
Key information (Chef De Partie):
- Salary : £10/£11 per hour
- Working hours: 35 hours per week (5 days out of 7) plus one weekend every four
- Paid Overtime
- Location : Twickenham (TW2 7)
- Annual leave starts at 28 days (including bank holidays) and increases with length of service
- Exclusive discounts are available through our benefits scheme
- Company sick pay
- Employer/employee NEST pension scheme
- Life assurance
Key Responsibilities (Chef De Partie):
- Produce all necessary food for all food service operations as required as instructed by the
Sous chef or Head Chef
- Pro-active ordering maintaining minimum par levels of food for his/her section of the kitchen
- Maintaining quality and quantity control in all aspects, from portion control to freshness of the product presented
- Cover sickness, and follow policies on absenteeism for the whole team.
- To support Head Chef /Sous chef in training staff NVQ approved system, records to be available for each individual staff
- To ensure and enforce personal hygiene
- Leading by example is vital for this position
Skills/Experience required (Chef De Partie):
- To understand and comply with food hygiene regulations.
- To follow Health and Safety Policies and Procedures in every aspect and to be COSSH trained.
- Previously experience of working in a fast paced environment
- To be self-motivated and be able to work without supervision
Click apply today or contact Luca De Los Rios in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.