£21000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: Straight Shifts
Blue Arrow Guildford Perms
9 months ago
Chef de Partie needed for a prestigious leisure outlet located in Dorking. The place itself is naturally stunning, and caters for guests, functions and weddings. There are conference rooms for up to 500 delegates, as well as a B&B Service. Typical shifts are 8am - 4pm, 5/7 days, with weekend functions latest finish at 9pm.
All shifts are straight, with a Chef de Partie having the flexibility to work in the fine dining restaurant, weddings, and their high volume café.
Ideally you will need to drive to be able to commute daily.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef (Dorking):
- To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required standards
- To comply with all of the health and safety and food safety legislations
- To supervise and motivate the team when required
- To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef (Dorking):
- Previous experience as a Commis Chef/Demi Chef de partie
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Experience working with fresh food desirable
- Excellent communication skills
The Reward/Benefits –Chef (Dorking):
- Salary of up to £22k per annum
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Straight Shifts
To apply for this role simply press the ‘APPLY’ button now.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.