Warm, friendly and inviting residential care home in the Southampton area, offering 24-hour nursing and residential care is looking for Chef to join their team. They are looking for someone who is passionate about producing nutritious meals which are appetizing and varied.
Main responsibilities as a Chef (Southampton):
- Prepare and cook food to a high nutritional standard
- Prepare special dietary requirements
- Maintain a clean kitchen environment
- Follow Health & Safety/Food Hygiene guildlines
The Reward/Benefits – Chef (Southampton):
- Work life balance
- Good starting hourly rate of £9.06p/h on 40.25hrs a week
- Company benefits
How to Apply:
To proceed with your application press “Apply” button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.