Chef de Partie is required for this gastro pub on the outskirts of Southampton. The pub is part of a group but is run independently and serves freshly prepared, locally sourced food at lunch and dinner. As a Chef de Partie you will work 5/7 days per week (45 hours per week).
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef de Partie (Southampton):
- Strong knowledge and understanding of essential recipes and techniques
- Confidence to run the larder section working without supervision
- Monitor stock rotation/ordering/deliveries/kitchen cleanliness
- To work efficiently keeping professional level at all times
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef de Partie (Southampton):
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are beneficial
- Right attitude and desire to develop your skills
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role
The Reward/Benefits – Chef de Partie (Southampton):
- Salary of £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
- Excellent tips
- Great career progression opportunities
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.