We are a specialist Civil & Environmental Consultancy, who cover all aspects of drainage design, including Sustainable Urban Drainage (SuDS) Design, Flood Risk and the management of Surface Water run-off.
Established in 2011 we are small, but our ambition is BIG! Through gravitas, passion, hard work and providing a quality service, we have grown in reputation and are constantly successful in winning a number of projects. We now operate nationwide and our clients include commercial, residential, retail, leisure, educational establishments and mixed used developments.
When it comes to working with us, we realise there are more important things in life than work, like life itself, family, friends, personal commitments and are therefore committed to “work life balance”. We are a “Flexible Employer” and each of us in the offices works on a flexible basis. We are very proud of this as we recognise this is still rare in the Engineering sector.
We are excited to be growing our team and are looking for a Civil Drainage Design Engineer to come on board on a “Flexible basis”. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual who is looking for a stable and rewarding career; that lets you work on exciting projects, in an environment that is a flexible, with a friendly culture based on trust, freedom and autonomy.
Your duties can and will be varied and will be dependent on your experience, but fundamentally, duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Working on a wide variety of projects
- Detailed design of foul and surface water drainage schemes
- SuDS design
- Flood risk assessments
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Are Degree Qualified or equivalent in Civil Engineering or appropriate science and have proven post-qualification experience
- Are experience in detailed design of foul and surface water drainage schemes
- Have experience in SuDS design
- Have experience in use of MicroDrainage or xp drainage
- Have great communication skills
- Have the ability to work on your own and within a small team
The following experience would be desirable but not essential:
- Flood risk assessments
- Flood alleviation scheme feasibility and design
- Previously worked for a large Engineering Consultancy
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Health Care
- Onsite Car Park
- Great Bonuses
- Personal & Company treats!
- Opportunity to work on amazing projects
- Support, freedom and the autonomy to create something great!
Please Note: This role is available on a Flexible basis so all options will be considered from Part-Time, Full Time Compressed hours, the opportunity to work from home 1 day a week. We also encourage applications from Engineers who have previously worked in a similar role and are looking to return back to work.
Suraan Stephens Consulting are Account Managing this role for us, please submit all enquires and applications through to Sheena Mobberley