This is an exciting time to join PIB. Lorica Insurance Brokers (part of PIB Group) are leading chartered insurance brokers. We work with businesses and individuals safe in the knowledge that we have the skill set to make a real difference by adding value through our combined skills, experience and partnership approach.
PIB is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses. The business is growing rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market. As a Group we have grown from £15m turnover in 2016 to over £120m in 2019 and we continue to expand from a wholly UK base to mainland Europe with trade reaching to Latin America.
We are recruiting for a Claims Handler based in Birmingham for Lorica Insurance Brokers (part of the PIB Group). You will provide overall claims support to the broking teams and ensure timely, compliant and effective client and insurer administration and proceeding on core business systems.
- Ensure that clients are fully informed of the process of their claims
- To place handle claims within your authority limits referring unusual cases to an experienced colleague or head office.
- Undertake general claims activities including dealing with clients queries and correspondence.
- Adhere to agreed policies and procedures as detailed in the claims procedures and in the compliance handbook.
- To use all core PIB systems and any specific claims monitoring ensuring they are regularly updated for effective Management information and Reporting.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum Cert C11 (or equivalent experienced)
- Experience across multiple lines and different client sectors crucial.
- Cert CII minimum preferred
- Experience of Acturis
- Good working knowledge of general insurance contracts including property, casualty and motor classes.
- Customer focus
- Quality focus
- Commercial awareness
You may have experience of the following: Claims Handler, Claims Advisor, Financial Services, Insurance Administrator, Customer Service Advisor, Insurance Services, Claims Solutions, Customer Service Executive, etc
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
Our employee’s success isn’t measured on time spent in the office, so please talk to us about your flexible working needs. We have many sites across the UK, so whether this be working from home, logging on from another office or working part time then we would love to hear from you!
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
You may have experience of the following: Claims Handler, Claims Advisor, Financial Services, Insurance Administrator, Customer Service Advisor, Insurance Services, Claims Solutions, Customer Service Executive, etc.
about 1 month ago