about 1 month ago
Citynet Insurance Brokers is a Lloyd’s broker specialising in the placement of commercial business into the London market on behalf of UK and Irish intermediaries.
Located in the heart of the City, in a new office building, the company is fast growing and fast-paced with a young and vibrant team. Our approach ensures that we attract the most talented professionals to work with us and create an environment where all employees have a stake in our success.
The role of Claims Handler would suit a driven and ambitious individual that’s looking for their next career move within a successful organisation. Your role will be to provide a quality Claims service to Citynet’s Agents and Underwriters in order to ensure the Customer is treated fairly in all transactions and correspondence and for that service to encourage the client to continue using Citynet and contribute to the future success of the company.
- To receive new claims advices from our producing brokers and obtain the relevant policy details from the Citynet System and identify the appropriate insurer
- Providing acknowledgement and claims reference to producing brokers
- Advise insurer of new claim through already established procedure
- Receiving further claims information on existing claims and providing this to insurers
- Preparation of physical claims files for broking to relevant market
- To liaise with finance department regarding claims payments to policyholders
- To instruct solicitors/adjusters where required
- A minimum of 3 year’s experience in Property and Casualty claims
- Good knowledge of the Lloyds and London market
- Demonstrate effective organisational and prioritisation skills
- Ability to develop and sustain professional relationships with both internal and external customers
- Well-developed communication and negotiation skills with confident and effective telephone manner
Full Job Description available on request.
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
You may have experience of the following: Claims Handler, Claims Advisor, Financial Services, Insurance Administrator, Customer Service Advisor, Insurance Services, Claims Solutions, Customer Service Executive, etc.