Do you have robust commercial motor insurance claims handling experience? Do you have exceptional customer service experience?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Motor Insurance Claims Handler to join our Claims Team based in Retford. This office-based role is very customer focussed and will require you to provide an excellent claims service to our clients both internal and external. Your proven claims handling experience within motor insurance will allow you to ensure professional and efficient management of all claims.
This role would suit a person who is keen to progress within insurance (who is either CII qualified or working towards), is a natural multi-tasker and well versed in motor insurance claims handling. You will put the customer at the heart of everything you do, handling claims in line with compliance, FCA regulations and business policies & procedures.
Location: Based near Retford Train Station, means there are great transports links should you wish to travel by train, car, or bus. We also have free car parking at the office.
As a company, PIB is a successful growing group of businesses across different elements of the insurance sector. The Group is growing rapidly both through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market. For context, as a Group we have grown from £15m turnover in 2016 to over £120m in 2019 and we continue to expand from a wholly UK base to mainland Europe with trade reaching to Latin America.
This is an exciting time to join the PIB Group. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees.
- You will be managing claims from across different products, such as motor, liability, property by ensuring service standards are met or exceeded,
- You will Investigate circumstances and quantum of a loss with a client, by correspondence, telephone call, instructing an investigator, or by personal visit,
- You will present details of a loss to the appropriate insurers in a timely and accurate manner,
- You will maintain close liaison with insurers, account executives and clients to ensure an optimal outcome on each claim,
- You will be creating and maintaining claims records,
- You will ensure personal CPD is managed and kept up to date by keeping skills and knowledge current,
- You will treat account handling staff as customers, ensuring strong working relationships are always built and maintained,
- You will have robust commercial motor insurance claims handling experience, with some exposure to liability and property,
- You will be passionate about the delivery of exceptional customer service experience, applying TCF and KYC methodologies,
Acturis system knowledge (desirable not essential), being able to use MS Excel, MS word and Outlook,
- You will be cert CII, or working towards this or similar,
- You will be highly organised and have great time management,
- You will have a positive ‘can do attitude’ and will be a natural problem solver, multi-tasker, along with a high level of attention to detail,
- You will have excellent communication skills both verbally and written,
Full Job Description available on request.
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
You may have experience of the following: Claims Handler, Claims Advisor, Financial Services, Insurance Administrator, Customer Service Advisor, Insurance Services, Claims Solutions, Customer Service Executive, etc.
about 2 months ago