Are you a Class 1 driver looking for a couple of shifts a week or a weekend Adhoc shift now and again?
Our client in Worcester has requirements for partime/weekend drivers so if you want an odd shift or to work in with other work you may have.
You let us know when you are available and we can sort the work for you.
- 12 months HGV driving experience
- No more than 6 points
- Digi card and DCPC
The pay rates for the role of LGV1 driver are:
- Monday and Friday Days - £13.00 (LTD or Includes Holiday Pay)
- Monday and Friday Nights - £13.50 (LTD or includes Holiday pay)
- Saturday - £14.00 (LTD or includes Holiday pay)
- Sunday Days - £15.00 (LTD or includes Holiday pay)
The ideal candidate will also have great communication skills, very safety conscious, be able to make decisions under pressure, organised, flexible and reliable with the ability to successfully monitor their own working hours and breaks while keeping all other driving aspects within the law.
- Ongoing vacancies
- Trunking Work.
- AM/PM vacancies available.
- LTD Companies welcome
What We Require:
- Good Timekeeping
- Good level of English