Location: Wraxall near Nailsea in Bristol
Hours: Daytime Shifts (8am-4pm) Mon-Fri
Contract Type: Temporary
Special Requirements: Enhanced DBS check
Do you have great attention to detail? Are you a reliable, hard working person? We are currently looking for someone to join our team, who is as passionate as we are about high quality. We are currently looking for a cleaner to deliver a comprehensive cleaning service in one of our care homes preferably with relevant past experience.
- Be confident in working with tenants, office staff and contractors who may be working with you
- Be non-judgemental and caring approach to working with challenging and/or vulnerable client groups.
- Have an understanding of Infection Control in Health care
- Have an understanding of COSHH & RIDDOR
- Ability to work as part of a small team or alone
- Proof of Right to Work in UK
- Be hardworking
The duties will include:
- Hoovering and mopping floors
- Dusting and polishing ledges, stair bannister's
- Cleaning kitchens and appliances
- Cleaning toilets and bathrooms
- Clearing up waste and litter
- Cleaning windows and doors
- Pickup from Bristol bus station is offered as well as Excellent Transport links – Buses from city centre
- Just a 10 minute walk from the nearest bus stop
Flexible working agreements are available to suitable candidates. Please apply on-line or call Blue Arrow Bristol.
Apply today. We promise to reply to every application within 7 days.