You will join us as part of our specialist cleaning crew, playing an integral part in consistently providing safe, clean and hygienic environments in which our customers can thrive. We offer full training and a great culture for you to prosper in our working environment.
- Undertake either individually or as part of a team, the cleaning of premises maintaining excellent hygiene standards in accordance with the site specification.
- Carry out duties in compliance with the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act (1974) and Nviro’s Health and Safety Policy.
- Duties will vary dependent on the site specification but must include emptying of litter bins, dusting / polishing of furniture and fitments, damp wiping fixtures and fittings including sanitary ware, vacuum cleaning, damp mopping and using a variety of electrical cleaning equipment.
- Duties may also include other periodic tasks e.g., wall washing, carpet cleaning, resurfacing of floors, washing furniture and internal window cleaning.
- An understanding of cleaning methods.
- Experience of working in a cleaning environment is preferred, but full training will be provided.
- BICSc qualification or equivalent would be a benefit.
- An understanding of health and safety practices.
- The ability to communicate, in English, clearly and concisely.
- Working as part of a team collaboratively
- Full ID documents required.
About Nviro Limited:
Nviro offers a stimulating and friendly working environment where no day is the same, with a chance to be part of a collaborative, family-spirited and growing business, where you will be able to develop your skills even further.
- Stimulating and friendly working environment where no day is the same.
- With a chance to be part of a family-spirited and growing business.
- You will be able to develop your skills even further with the opportunity for career progression.
- Fortnightly pay.
- Employee recognition scheme.
Location: London, SW19
Job type: Part Time, Permanent, 1:00pm - 6:00pm, 5 Hours Per Day (Mon-Fri)
Salary: £10.55 per hour
You may have experience of the following: Cleaner, Cleaning Operative, Cleaning Assistant, Equipment Cleaner, Equipment Cleaning, Commercial Cleaner, Housekeeping Assistant, Housekeeper, Hospitality Assistant, etc.
£10.55 per hour
13 days ago