An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Cleaner to join our thriving UK medical manufacturing company to work within our expanding Buildings Department. We are looking to recruit a Cleaner to maintain the high cleaning standards within the property.
Cleaner responsibilities include cleaning of shared areas, toilets, offices and other related areas of the factory. We also have an overnight accommodation building on site and there would be housekeeper duties required for the area.
You should have previous experience in the role, with a background in cleaning of medical facilities would be advantageous.
Ultimately, you will make sure our buildings are kept clean, working with a team.
- Experience as a professional cleaner
- Familiarity with cleaning
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations
- The ability to lift heavy objects
- The ability to remain on your feet for long periods of time
- Chemical handling qualifications
- Good communication
- Good people skills
- Able to work to deadlines
- Able to multitask and prioritise workload
- Able to make decisions and self manage
- Able to work in a team and on own initiative
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work in a safe manner complying with Health and Safety Legislation
- Flexibility to work additional hours if required to support the facility
Hours of Work - We have a few options for this vacancy please specify your preference on application
40 hours per week
40 hours per week
3 months contract
Why Join Intersurgical:
You will be joining a company where our people work together to meet our company goals. We have a strong family feel, a friendly working environment and extend a warm welcome to all new employees. We are looking for commitment, a strong work ethic and flexibility in all our people and reward those that demonstrate these qualities. Intersurgical is only as good as the people who work for us and we value all of our employees
Location: Head Office (Wokingham UK)
Salary: £8.72 per hour
Closing date for applications: 2nd October 2020
Benefits: Family feel company, Flexible working hours, Training and progression opportunities, Annual performance and salary review, 22 Days holiday increasing with length of service, Subsidised gym membership, Matched pension contributions, Cycle to Work Scheme.
You may have experience of the following: Cleaner, Cleaning Operative, Cleaning Assistant, Equipment Cleaner, Equipment Cleaning, Commercial Cleaner, Housekeeping Assistant, Housekeeper, etc.