You will join us as a Cleaning Operative playing an integral part in consistently providing safe, clean and hygienic environments in which our customers can thrive.
Cleaning Operative Responsibilities:
- To undertake either individually or as part of a team, the cleaning of premises and ensure they are kept in a clean and hygienic condition, in accordance with the site specification.
- To carry out duties in compliance with the Health and Safety at Work etc Act (1974) and Nviro’s Health and Safety Policy.
- Duties will vary dependent on the site specification but must include emptying of litter bins, dusting/polishing of furniture and fitments, damp wiping fixtures and fittings including sanitary ware, vacuum cleaning, damp mopping and using a variety of electrical cleaning equipment.
- Duties may also include other periodic tasks e.g., wall washing, carpet cleaning, resurfacing of floors, washing furniture and internal window cleaning.
Cleaning Operative Requirements:
- An understanding of cleaning methods
- Experience of working in a cleaning environment is preferred, but full training will be given
- BICSc qualification or equivalent would be a benefit
- An understanding of health and safety practices
- The ability to communicate in English, clearly and concisely
Nviro offers a stimulating and friendly working environment where no day is the same, with a chance to be part of a collaborative, family-spirited and growing business, where you will be able to develop your skills even further.
“Great company to work for” - Glassdoor, Sept. 2017
Location: Lightwater School, Lightwater, Surrey GU18 5XQ
Job type: Permanent, Part Time (Mon-Fri 15.30 – 18.00)
Salary: £9.75 per hour
You may have experience of the following: Cleaner, Cleaning Operative, Cleaning Assistant, Equipment Cleaner, Equipment Cleaning, Commercial Cleaner, Housekeeping Assistant, Housekeeper, Hospitality Assistant, etc.
£9.75 per hour
6 months ago