Gatwick, GB, RH6 0PA
We are the Nestlé Nespresso SA Company and are proud to be one of the fastest growing operating unit of Nestlé. Our passionate, entrepreneurial-minded team has transformed Nespresso into the reference in portioned coffee and one of the world’s most trusted brands. Our growth comes from our commitment to research and development in order to pioneer and be the reference in the portioned coffee sector to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and also savored at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses. We guarantee quality by taking a careful, thoughtful approach in how we source our ingredients, produce and market our premium coffee products. With corporate headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso is present in over 60 countries and counts over 12,000 employees worldwide. To learn more visit www.nespresso.com.
Coffee Ambassador – Gatwick (extensive time in the field is to be expected)
Competitive Salary + Potential Bonus + Excellent Benefits + car allowance
Full Time position
We are currently recruiting for a Coffee Ambassador to join our Nespresso business based at our head office in Gatwick with some business travel. We are looking for somebody to act as a local Ambassador for Nespresso coffee expertise both internally and externally, and actively contribute to establish Nespresso as the reference in coffee expertise. This really is a great role that involves the development and implementation of our Coffee expertise strategies and training programs whilst working on other key strategic projects with our head office in Switzerland.
Nespresso – a name synonymous with quality and innovation. Our story began with a simple but revolutionary idea: to enable anyone to create the perfect cup of espresso coffee – just like a skilled barista. Since 2001 in the UK, we have responded to consumers’ increasing appreciation for quality coffees and our year-on-year growth is testament to the quality of our offering. Our quest, to be seen as the most indulgent coffee, has resulted in the very highest quality coffees, enjoyed as solutions for ‘In Home’ and ‘Out Of Home’ consumers.
- Establishes and implements an annual strategy for all internal and external initiatives linked to Coffee Expertise in collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
- Implements and manages activities proposed by HQ and develops other local relevant initiatives.
- Leads or supports internal cross-functional coffee expertise related activities, with the opportunity to introduce to the press, Club Members and prospects Nespresso’s Coffee Expertise
- Contributes to the recruitment, setting up and the development of the network of Coffee Bards. Acts as indirect leader for this group to enable them to support the execution of the internal coffee expertise strategy.
- Owns the execution of the Coffee Expertise Training Program in collaboration and with the support of HR and the Coffee Bard community.
- Supports the rest of the Marketing team and the HQ Coffee Team in the creation and execution of diverse topics and projects aiming to develop the coffee expertise perception of British and Irish consumers.
- Organizes and runs consumer and media facing workshops, directly or with the support of the Coffee Bards.
- Proposes new initiatives to leverage Nespresso coffee expertise and shares best practice.
- Manages, coaches and develops a Coffee Expertise Specialist.
As the successful candidate, you’ll have communication and public speaking skills, a strategic mind to implement creative trainings and external activities, a good grasp on marketing strategy - and most importantly - a solid understanding and natural passion for all things coffee. With a curious mind-set and tenacious personality, you’ll play a key role in driving innovative thinking and action for our coffee agenda by providing insight and training across the business. You’ll also have the ability to shape, own and execute our Coffee Expertise strategy for the UK&I market. You’ll also:
- Have a genuine passion for the coffee category.
- Have experience working with the media with a high level of communication, engagement and relationship building skills
- Be able to demonstrable experience of training others and feel comfortable presenting to external stakeholders
- Experience in conducting media interviews will also be looked on favourably
- Experience in marketing and contributed to the creation of the Coffee Brand Strategy and its implementation across all the relevant touchpoints
- Strong in stakeholder management, both internally and externally
- Proven experience of leading and motivating direct and indirect reports
- University degree in Business, Marketing, PR or Communications or equivalent
What can we offer in return? Great benefits you’d expect from a business the size of Nestlé Nespresso – in the shape of a competitive salary and benefits package, bonus scheme, flexible working scheme, 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays plus flex, car allowance, private healthcare, pension scheme and a real focus on personal development and growth.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity. We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
Nestlé UK & I is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.
Date the role will close: 20/11/2020
Nestlé is the largest food and beverage company. We are 328,000 people strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: repect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than 89.5 billion CHF in 2016, we have an expansive presence with 442 factories in more than 86 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geopraphies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
Ready to take the next step?