Collaboration Architect | Dunstable | Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for a Collaboration Architect within our Support Centre in Dunstable. Can you take scalable collaboration tools to new heights? Harness the full potential of bleeding-edge technologies, while enabling business stakeholders to collaborate in an effective way? If so, then we would love to hear from you!
Whitbread is the UK's leading hospitality company in the FTSE 100 including brands such as Premier Inn and Beefeater. By the end of 2020, our goal is to increase the number of Premier Inn UK rooms to an incredible 85,000. All while creating around 3,000 UK jobs a year and continuing to expand our presence worldwide. There has never been a more exciting time to Whitbread!
About the role:
Our architecture team here at Whitbread are facing an exciting period of growth and there is a real opportunity to have a huge impact in designing our Collaboration Tools that supports 35,000 employees across 1,000 locations.
We're expanding our architecture team to design collaboration tools and how to use them across:
- Premier Inn
- Restaurants (Beefeater, Bar and Block, Brewers Fayre, Table Table, Thyme.
- Head Office
We are proud of our tech stack, where you will have the opportunity to work with Office 365, Power Apps, Atlassian.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for the overall architecture of collaboration and productivity tooling across Whitbread, covering the UK, Germany and Eire
- Deliver an ongoing Portfolio Analysis of the Collaboration estate
- Coordination and support of solution designs impacting the Collaboration tooling estate
- Actively research, evaluate and drive collaboration technologies and solutions to solve customer needs
- Peer review of solution designs and business requirements
- Scoping, design and delivery of solutions to support improvements across our outlets
- Developing principles and policies
What you’ll need:
- Experience of large-scale deployment of collaborative tools
- Have a strong understanding of collaboration technologies, especially Microsoft, Oracle and Atlassian technologies.
- Thorough understanding of the Office 365 solutions, including Telephony and Meeting Room solutions
- Experience of working with PowerApps and Power Automate related BPM solution
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert for all that is Office 365 related between technology and our business stakeholders.
- Coach and mentor other architects and analysts where appropriate to help drive awareness of collaboration technologies.
- Experience in the development of cross functional relationships with both internal teams and external partners.
- Experience of scoping, design and delivery of collaborative services across multi-site, multi-national and multi-lingual organisations.