Commercial Account Handler
Locations: Cheshire, Leicester, Houghton Regis (Dunstable) and Wakes Colne (Colchester)
Now forming part of the PIB Group, Erskine Murray are a modern, dynamic insurance broker who stays abreast of industry advances and embraces technology. We focus on building long-term relationships through a client-centric and service-focused approach, providing insurance solutions for organisations of all shapes and sizes, from start-ups, to SME’s through to larger corporate risks
This is an exciting time to join us. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay and fantastic benefits.
We are recruiting for a Commercial Account Handler to be based from our office in Ellesmere Port (Erskine Murray Insurance Brokers). As part of a small team, your role will be to undertake the day to day internal management and broking of a portfolio of profitable general insurance business through designated Insurer panels in order to achieve the Branch Business Plan.
- Managing the insurance programmes for a portfolio of clients, including the provision of technical analysis and alternative programme design, including re-broking.
- Handle New Business, Renewals and Adjustments including reviewing the adequacy of the covers and suitability of the terms being offered.
- Provide excellent service to clients at all times, responding to their needs and changes as they arise.
- Maintain good market knowledge including keeping up to date with new insurance products/solutions and be able to advise, compare and discuss existing products.
- Good working knowledge of General Insurance contracts including Property, Casualty and Motor classes.
- Minimum Cert CII (or equivalent experience.
- A positive attitude and a desire to do things right.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge and experience of Acturis, Microsoft Word and Excel is ideal.
Full Job Description available on request.
Our employee’s success isn’t measured on time spent in the office, so please talk to us about your flexible working needs. We have many sites across the UK, so whether this be working from home, logging on from another office or working part time then we would love to hear from you!
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
You may have experience of the following: Account Handler, Account Executive, Insurance Account Handler, Corporate Account Handler, Account Management, Business Development, Business Development Executive, Account Management, Insurance Advisor, etc.