Are you an experienced Commercial Insurance Account Handler looking for a new challenge?
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a confident, highly organised and dedicated Commercial Insurance Account Handler to join our Cobra Network team, based in Birmingham. This role focuses on commercial risk placements into our large panel of PIB insurers. You will be well versed in using Acturis and MS suite (Word, Outlook, Excel), as well as being customer focused and driven, with a good background in commercial lines insurance. You will be joining a brand-new team that plays a crucial part within Cobra, so your industry knowledge and experience around commercial lines will be key.
You will have experience in commercial insurance which includes property, liability, financial lines, and motor. You will be either CII qualified or working towards. Your level of communication will be excellent both verbally and written, coupled with the ability to build excellent rapport and strong relationships with both clients and stakeholders. Your attention to detail and organisational skills will also be at a high level, ensuring work is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
Location: Our office is based in Central Birmingham and is only 10 minutes’ walk away from the City Centre. There is free onsite parking, bus routes and the National Rail is in walking distance – The Metro Link, once built will only be 5 minutes from the office.
PIB is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses, looking to employ more outstanding individuals providing a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market.
This is an exciting time to join PIB. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees.
- You will be developing client and insurer relationships to maximise business opportunities,
- You will be placing commercial lines business within your authority limits and within the approved markets,
- You will be responsible for new business, renewals and adjustments including reviewing the adequacy of covers and suitability of the terms being offered to clients,
- Using Acturis, you will be ensuring these systems are regularly updated for effective MI & Reporting,
- You will be liaising with relevant departments, to ensure all queries are resolved quickly and efficiently,
- You will attend prescribed inhouse training sessions based around your personal developments, including ensuring you achieve the minimum requirements for CPD.
- You will have excellent knowledge and experience of commercial insurance broking,
- You will have experience in using Acturis and will be competent in MS Suite,
- You will be confident with excellent communications skills both verbal and written, with ability to build strong stakeholder and client relationships over the phone,
- You will be either CII qualified or working towards,
- You will be very customer focussed with a high level of attention to detail and will be able to work under pressure in a timely manner,
- You will have a positive ‘can do’ attitude with the desire to do things right,
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
You may have experience of the following: Account Handler, Account Executive, Insurance Account Handler, Corporate Account Handler, Account Management, Business Development, Business Development Executive, Account Management, Insurance Advisor, etc.