Welwyn Garden City, GB, AL7 1RR
Nestlé – Cereal Partners Worldwide
Welwyn Garden City
Salary Circa £40,000+ Potential Bonus + Excellent benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Cereal Partners business. To provide expert financial support for the Commercial teams and ensuring the production of accurate and timely management information.
You’ll be working as a key member in the Cereal Partners commercial finance team. Working alongside Sales, acting as a true business partner by providing them with the financial information and insights required to enable them to make robust, timely business decisions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with Commercial to build and maintain customer joint business plans, taking into account the impact on both the customer P&L and our internal financial targets.
- Understanding the internal and external environment to identify possible risks & opportunities to the commercial plan and adjusting our strategy accordingly.
- Supporting the Business Managers on ensuring effective and efficient use of trade investment in line with Brand and Channel guidelines, through pre/post evaluations and learnings.
- Working with the BMs, ensure accurate 12-month commercial and demand plans in line with monthly forecasting and budget cycles. Evaluating customer plans, identifying gaps vs targets and working with Sales on corrective actions.
- Working on one or more customer account teams, providing advice and analysis on all financial aspects and implications including internal pricing, profitability, trade spend invoices, annual price increases and mix analysis.
As a Part or fully Qualified Financial specialist, you will be an accomplished communicator, who has a methodical and problem solving approach. You’ll be someone with strong excel and data presentation skills, with a track record of identifying and implementing process improvements. You’ll be accustomed to working with a range of key stakeholders, across a variety of functions and be confident in challenging and influencing others. You’ll be focused on the detail but also connecting the dots to view the bigger picture. You’ll thrive on a fast paced environment, able to cope with quick changing focus and demands, as both internal and external stakeholders require.
- Finance experience in a sales and marketing led business.
- Sound stakeholder management experience
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritise and well organised.
- Qualified by Experience or Part Qualified CIMA / ACCA
What can we offer in return? Great benefits you’d expect from a business the size of Nestlé – in the shape of a competitive salary and benefits package, bonus scheme, flexible working scheme, 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays plus flex, pension scheme and a real focus on personal development and growth all centered round a supportive and ambitious team.
The closing date for this role is 16th September 2020 and we will be considering applicants as they apply, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
We are Nestlé, the largest food and Beverage Company. We are 291,000 people strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than 92.6 billion CHF in 2019, we have an expansive presence with over 400 factories in more than 86 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
Ready to take the next step?