An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Executive to join our client, a leading global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum, based at their prestigious facility in Leatherhead (to work from home until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted).
This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 3 months, working a 36.25-hour week, to start ASAP. This role is paying up to £35,000, pro rata per annum, depending on experience.
The Customer Account Executive is responsible for the delivery of Turnover, Profitability and Business Building Terms budgets within allocated categories. The role will contain elements of portfolio management, analysis and administration.
Responsibilities (to include):
- Work with CAM to deliver Turnover, Customer Profitability and Business Building Terms budgets for the Customer within allocated categories
- Manage promotional nomination forms and other specific customer administration
- Work with CAM to create, execute and measure category specific Joint Business Plans
- Activate Shopper Marketing activities With Customer Marketing Manager
- Some Portfolio management with direct buyer contact
- Provision of clear up to date inputs to Business Processes e.g. OPSO, Customer Business Planning
- Customer inputs into the S&OP (promotional planning) process - responsible for 6 month forecast within designated categories.
- Own the balance sheet within designated categories (cpp calculations, accruals, price query resolution, trade term compliance)
- Work with CAMs to ensure execution in store is in line with agreements and perfect store principles
- Produce and execute category specific Joint Customer Business Plan
- Strong Excel skills with the ability to produce and use VLOOKUP/Pivot Tables (an assessment will be held at interview).
- Passionate about delivering results.
- Good interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills.
- Experience of customer management within FMCG desired but not essential.