Commis Chef - £18,000+ tips – Pub
Pub based in Arundel is looking for a Commis Chef to join the brigade. You will have an opportunity to learn new skills and enhance your knowledge as a Chef, working with fresh and local produce.
Your main responsibilities as Commis Chef will include:
- Ensuring minimum kitchen wastage
- Assist with deliveries and monitoring stock rotation
- Learn and record skills and recipes from Senior Chefs
- Assist Senior Chefs with daily tasks of food preparation
What you need to get the job as a Commis Chef:
- Attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to prioritise and organise
- Willingness to learn and develop your skills
- Own transport or cycling is essential due to a rural location
The Reward – Commis Chef:
- £18,500 per annum
- Company benefits and tips
- Recognition of your achievements
- A team of professional and friendly staff
- Opportunity for development and progression
How to apply:
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to submit your application.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.