A fabulous 4 star Hotel set in beautifully landscaped grounds in the West Sussex countryside - Chichester. Hotel covers weddings and functions throughout the year. Their bespoke fine dining Restaurant offers a selection of dishes using fresh local produce, delivered to a high standard.
There is a live in accommodation available for the successful candidate, if required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Commis Chef (Chichester):
- Assist Senior Chefs with daily tasks of food preparation.
- Ensuring minimum kitchen wastage.
- Assist with deliveries and monitoring stock rotation.
- Learn and record skills and recipes from Senior Chefs.
What You Need To Be a Successful Commis Chef (Chichester):
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and develop your skills
- Ability to prioritise and organise
- Flexible approach to work
The Reward/Benefits – Commis Chef (Chichester):
- Salary of £17,000 per annum
- Great Tips
- Company benefits
- Live in accommodation available
- paid overtime
- Great career progression opportunities
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.