This stunning country manor house in Hampshire is something quite spectacular. The menu is simple & elegant, and changes often to reflect seasonal produce.
This beautiful hotel have 400 acres of land where they have their own farm, their own vegetable gardens and plans to bring in bees and a dairy farm.
Everything about the food offering is classy and stylish, and is designed to show the home grown ingredients in a new light.
- Commis Pastry Chef
- Straight shifts
- 5 days out of 7
- Excellent salary of up to £23,000 depending on experience.
- 48 hours a week, working towards 40 hours for work life balance
- Overtime paid
- To be a part of an exciting journey
- Working alongside a culinary director to bring new innovative ideas
- Exposure to all sections, experience the farm, the gardens, the dairy produce
- Bonus scheme
- Fair share of tips
- The Ideal Candidate:Somebody who is passionate about fresh food
- Previous experience required
- Confidence and able to run a section
- Proud of what they do and genuinely care
- Have the ability to follow standards and procedures
- Is willing to get stuck in and go the extra mile
Please apply online or call Amy on 01635 34949