Passionate about joining a successful award-winning complaints handling team? So successful in fact, we are proud to have won the UK Complaint Handling Awards for the finance and insurance category in 2017.
Here at Provident, we take complaint handling seriously and that's why we always strive to re-build effective relationships with our customers, which is why we are recruiting Complaint Handlers who can think outside the box to tackle problems and use their initiative to come to a fair and reasoned conclusion for our customers.
What you will be doing:
You will be responsible for looking after our customer complaints in an FCA regulated environment and investigate the root-cause ensuring that we are always adhering to the principles of 'Treating Customers Fairly'.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Initial point of contact for complaint investigation and resolution.
- Taking ownership of complaints from start to finish, ensuring a fair outcome.
- Translate complex pieces of information into clear and succinct customer communication.
- Ensure complaint acknowledgment, final responses and holding letters are issued within timescales.
- Adhere to DISP, DPA and FCA regulatory guidelines.
- Be an ambassador for improving customer experience by 'seeing through the eyes of the customer'.
- Effectively communicate with the Complaints Team Leaders and Managers.
The Knowledge & Skills you will have:
- Previous complaints handling experience is desirable but not essential
- Excellent verbal and letter writing abilities are essential
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines impacting complaint handling
- A real passion for excellent customer service and 'TCF'
- Ability to identify and record root cause of complaints
- Friendly telephone manner
- Positive and flexible attitude
What benefits you will get in return:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Provident Perks at Work (High street discounts)
- Discretionary Bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Encouraging and fun working culture
- Onsite Nuffield Health Gym available
- Subsidised staff restaurant
Why choose a career with us?
From your first day working with us, we believe in looking after our employees and are dedicated to providing them with a safe, supportive and fair working environment across all areas of the company.
We also like to let our employees know that we appreciate their hard work by offering competitive salaries and a range of reward schemes as well as regular performance management reviews and appraisals so that you can monitor your career progress.
Provident is one of a select group of forward thinking organisations that have signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES). The NES provides a cultural assessment through the lens of diversity. It looks across all 9 protected characteristics set out in the Equality Act 2010 to ensure true inclusion in the workplace. The NES adopts a pragmatic & holistic approach to EDI and achieving it will enable Provident to showcase our business as leaders in this field.