You will join us as a Composite Trimmer supporting the Team Leader with the efficient running of the department by meeting job timescales and demands, whilst completing jobs to the highest of standards.
Composite Trimmer Responsibilities:
- Trimming, bonding and assembling carbon fibre components utilizing engineering drawings and build manuals.
- Checking information on drawings is clear.
- Checking route card instructions are correct.
- Help develop processes to improve quality and efficiency.
- Ensure the department is kept clean and tidy
- Keep all equipment maintained
Composite Trimmer Requirements:
- Ability to read engineering drawings would be an advantage but not essential.
- Constant aware of health and safety.
- Good verbal communication and listening skills.
- Used to working in a fast-moving environment.
About CROSBY COMPOSITES LIMITED:
Crosby Composites is a leading carbon fibre engineering company supplying components worldwide directly into; Formula One, Motorsport and Automotive sectors.
Location: Brackley, Northamptonshire, NN13 7LF
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, 40 hours per week, 08.00 – 16.30, overtime dependant on work schedule
Salary: £Competitive Dependent on experience + overtime
Benefits: 23 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays; Private Health Cover, Health Cash Plan, Pension Scheme; Childcare Vouchers, Employee access to 100’s of exclusive discounts and offers from online and high-street retailers, Private Health Care, Opportunity to be part of a growing company.
You may have experience of the following: Composite Trimmer, Composites, Automotive, Engineering, Bodyshop Technician, Auto Repair Technician etc.
£Competitive Dependent on experience + overtime
14 days ago