The school promote excellence in teaching and learning to ensure all pupils develop their potential and are equipped for life beyond school.
You will need:-
* Excellent understanding of effective learning and teaching strategies for Computer Science
* Ability to teach Computer Science to GCSE level.
* Excellent communication skills and able to work as part of a team
* Excellent use of ICT and its role in teaching and learning
* Evidence of successful teaching to account for the needs of pupils with differing abilities
* Integrity, honesty, energy, stamina, enthusiasm, resilience and creativity
* Willingness to give generously of time to support school events/activities
* Commitment to leading and driving change by personal example
Ideally you will be:-
• Competent in Python programming
• Familiar with Scratch, Small Basic and BBC Microbit programming
• Evidence of using data to support pupils progress
• Evidence of recent CPD or willingness to take advantage of professional development opportunities
• Experience of being a tutor
We are Red Lester Recruitment. We specialise in supporting schools along the south coast and the Channel Islands find the right supply teachers within the primary, secondary and SEN sectors. We give teachers the opportunity to work in some great schools within the UK and support you on this journey, from your initial application right through to end of your role.
Get your own dedicated consultant
£200 'Refer a Friend' bonus
Good daily rates
Accrue holiday pay on top of your daily rate
All teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification. All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided
Role: Computer Science Teacher Full or Part time
Job Type: Permanent, Part Time
Location: Stubbington, Hampshire,
Apply for this job now.
19 days ago
Part Time Promotions