Please note - Location is Nationwide
We deliver forward-thinking solutions for the world's biggest asset owners, transforming the places where we live, work and travel. Our success comes from a practical approach. We pride ourselves on solving complex challenges with original thinking, then turning it into a reality. We arrive at better answers because we ask better questions.
From complexity comes simplicity. From better thinking, better solutions
Are you an Intelligent Mobility Consultant passionate about using your skills to make an impact on our future mobility? Within the Intelligent Mobility team, we're dedicated to re shaping our industry today for the future. Developing a deep understanding of human behaviour, travel decisions and the future technology which will enable more efficient and accessible transport solutions.
We have a number of exciting opportunities across the U.K to support and deliver Intelligent Mobility projects, developing innovative solutions for our clients within, for example, Co-Operative ITS, Connected and Autonomous Mobility, Electric Vehicles, Micro-mobility, Data analysis & Integration and MaaS.
To work as part of the Intelligent Mobility team to support the delivery consultancy services and projects relating to Intelligent Mobility, for example, Co-Operative ITS, Connected and Autonomous Mobility, Electric Vehicles, Shared Mobility, Micro-mobility, Active travel, Alternative Fuels, Data analysis & Integration and MaaS.
In a typical week you will:
- Support with Project management functions to ensure project(s) reporting requirements are met (time/cost)
- To undertake analysis, interviews and investigations to support the delivery of project(s) where required
- To collaborate with all Amey Colleagues
- Develop personal expertise and industry knowledge specifically focusing on Intelligent Mobility and the identified services
- Take responsibility of delivery of parts of consulting projects where appropriate, always striving to exceed our clients expectations
- Contribution to bidding activities where appropriate
- Contribution to ongoing marketing and communications activities
- Keep up to date with industry best practice throughout Intelligent Mobility
- Ensure compliance with Health, Safety, Environmental and Assurance regulations
- Operate according to the Amey core values/principles and have a clear understanding of Systems and Processes
We want to hear from you if:
- You are qualified with a first degree or Higher-Level qualification in suitable business, psychology, economics and engineering
- Have developed skills or have a demonstratable interest in Intelligent Mobility service areas
- Have highly developed IT, Analytics and Project Management skills
- Have knowledge of behavioural insights, in the context of future transport and the effects on modal shift
- Proficient with the current policies and regulation in future transport
- Have previous experience managing stakeholders
- You are able to implement and deliver customer centric solutions
- You have the ability to evaluate challenges and deliver insightful recommendations
Our rewards make us better people here at Amey Consulting. If you're happy, you'll think better. It's a simple formula but one that puts your wellbeing as a top priority, that's why we've worked hard to build a reward and benefits program that puts you first, including;
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional development and progression plan
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Minimum 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Additional Leave Purchase Scheme
- Amey Rewards Portal including healthcare, dental and childcare vouchers
What else is better about working for Amey?
Our success comes from a practical approach. We pride ourselves on solving complex challenges with original, real-world thinking, then turning it into a reality. Your solutions will have impact, making a genuine difference to people's lives. It's what makes a career with us unlike any other.
We value collective expertise, but also the spark one person can bring. As one of us, you can really be you, because your individuality is an asset. You'll be surrounded by people who want you to thrive and embrace new challenges.
You'll work in a team that is open-minded and where every idea will count. You'll be stretched, but always supported. Well recognise your hard work and look after your well-being too. You'll be empowered to play your part and achieve, encouraged to fulfil your own ambition as well as the shared one.
We don't believe in typical: we believe a diversity of backgrounds and skills create the best environment and opportunities. It means we ask better questions to arrive at better answers because we learn from each other's perspectives. And this means better outcomes for our clients our communities and ourselves.