We have a fantastic and exciting opportunity available to join our Customer Services Team, based in our Nuneaton Contact Centre as a Contact Centre Agent.
When someone buys a product from one of our stores – online or on the high street – our commitment to them doesn't end there. We're there for them whatever question, query or observation they have. And it's our Customer Services team's job to take their calls and help resolve any issues they have. And that's where you come in.
- Receiving and responding to customer interactions
- Responding to enquiries in a timely manner
- Managing and resolving any complaints in a professional manner
- Ensuring the customer experience is consistently great at all times
- Working to team KPIs
- Energetic and enthusiastic attitude to achieving targets
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Good IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Previous experience of working in a Call/Contact Centre or customer service environment
Working Hours are 37.5 hours, over a 7 day working operation. Within this, you will be asked to work 5 out of 7, working 7.5 hours each day within the hours shown below:
Monday - Friday: 8.00am – 8.00pm
Saturday: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Sunday: 10.00am – 5.00pm
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…