Contact Centre Claims Agent - Home Working
Are you on the look-out for a new opportunity in customer service?
Do you enjoy working with customers to help resolve complex queries?
Are you interested in learning about our pet insurance claims process? If so, you might be interested in our Customer Service Claims Agent - Home Working role based within our Claims team in Amesbury
At Animal Friends we are all still working remotely, when our offices re-open there will be the option to return to the office or to continue to work from home with up to 3-4 days per month in our Amesbury office depending on business requirements.
Contact Centre Claims Agent Responsibilities:
• Providing friendly first line assistance for our customers via email, Livechat, phone and post
• Taking part in an in-depth induction and training programme to ensure you’re a technical expert when it comes to answering customer queries
• Working within a lively and at times challenging environment so you`ll take multitasking and team work in your stride, enjoying a variety of tasks
Contact Centre Claims Agent Requirements:
• Our customer experience is at the forefront of everything we do, so you`ll be passionate about delivering top customer service
• Often, you’ll be supporting our customers when their pet is injured or unwell, so your empathy and professionalism will play a central role in the service you deliver
• Ideally, you’ll have experience within customer service whether that be face to face or over the phone
• We have several different teams that support our customers and business and are keen to see our employees progress so an appetite to learn and develop is important to us
- Ability to easily work from home with a quiet space and good internet connection
- Flexibility to travel to our Amesbury office up to 4 times a month
About Animal Friends Insurance:
Animal Friends has grown to become not only an award-winning business but one of the largest pet insurance providers in the UK, looking after over 1 million pets and offering cover for cats, dogs, and horses.
A large part of our success is due to our company values which are the foundation of how we work, we are courageous by continually looking for new ways to innovate our customers experience and the pet insurance industry. We are kind-hearted with animal welfare being important to us, we donate and support over 300 charities across the UK and worldwide, to date, we have donated over £4.5 million. And we are passionate about the support we provide to our customers helping them care for their pets.
Location: Home-working with occasional visits to Amesbury
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 per week, working Monday - Friday between the hours of 8.30 am – 6 pm. You may be required to work up to 2 Saturdays a Month from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm.
Salary: £17,550 per annum
Start Date: Our next intake dates are November 9th and November 23rd.
Benefits of working with Animal Friends
We recognise that your hard work shouldn't come without its perks, so here`s a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays and we give you your birthday off
- 95% of our employee’s own pets, we’re able to provide up to 50% off insurance and free access to our Vet consultation app JOII
- We believe looking after employees’ health is important, so we offer a health care cash plan and gym discounts
- We like to celebrate success and recognise excellent employee performance; we will donate £3k to the charity of our employee of the quarters choice
- Most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
Due to the current climate regarding the Covid-19, all of our interviews are now taking place as a Video Interview over Zoom.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled rather than the advertised closing date. Interviews will take place throughout this period; therefore, we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Animal Friends Pet Insurance Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions and sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
You may have experience of the following: Claims Agent, Customer Service Agent, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Executive, Call Centre Operative, Call Centre Advisor, Contact Centre Operative, Contact Centre Advisor, Sales Advisor, Sales Executive, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Office Administrator, Office Assistant, etc.
£17550 per annum
2 months ago
Contact Centre Claims Agent - Home Working